Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Blessing of Resolve

You reach into the blessing bowl and pull out a small metal token embossed with the word RESOLVE. Why has it come to you today? What does it mean to you? This is another blessing that I feel that I, almost desperately, need. Lately I feel that I could so easily give up on everything, absolutely everything. Just when I want to give up for the last time, I will hear a song or read a story that renews my resolve to carry on. Whether you want to quit smoking, lose weight, find a job, have a more abundant life, realize a dream, be a happier person or achieve some other goal/resolution, I wish for you the blessing of resolve.

May the Spirit of Resolve bless you today.

May your goals be your North Star, guiding your actions.

May you feel a Divine momentum, so that each day it becomes easier and easier to keep on the path to what you want.

May you persist until your goal is finally yours.

May you know the satisfaction of a goal achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment