Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Praying Alone

Mathew18:19-20
Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. 
Whenever I am in a prayer group, I feel a need to spend a few moments focusing on the people praying alone that day. I like to think that in some unexplained way we are with them, letting them know that there are other people in the world who care about them.

I will be part of your two. 
I will be the other person praying with you. 

Even though there seems to be no one to care, 
Know my thoughts are with you there. 

To your prayers I add my distant voice,
Whether you are alone by circumstances or by choice. 

Today may you be wrapped in Divine comfort and love, 
Receiving wholeness and answers from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment