Monday, December 20, 2010

The Blessing of Steadfastness

Imagine that you have reached into the Blessing Bowl and pulled out the token  Steadfastness . Why have you drawn it today? I have to admit that I wrestled with the concept of Steadfastness the last few days. At first it felt vague, an idea from which I was dissociated. Then, the idea became alive, showing me pictures in my life associated with Steadfastness

May you be blessed with the Spirit of Steadfastness today.

May you have people in your life who will stick with you through thick and thin, through the good times and the bad, through your failures and your successes.

May you have an anchor in your life, something that you can depend upon when the storms rage.

May you experience the Divine at the very core of your being, a constant love and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment