Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Blessing of Contentment

Today you reach into the blessing bowl and pull out a small metal token embossed with the word CONTENTMENT. Why have you drawn it today? For me, the word invokes a visceral reaction. I find myself smiling or letting out a small sigh and relaxing my shoulders. For me, contentment is an experience that combines peace and happiness.

May the Spirit of Contentment be a regular companion as you travel on life’s journey.

May each day you find moments where you are at peace with who you are and what is happening in your life.

May you notice and appreciate the little blessings that are sprinkled throughout your day.

May you allow yourself a few moments to savoir the small successes.

Before you go to sleep at night, may you know that, for now, all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment