Friday, February 11, 2011

The Blessing of Resilience

Today you reach into the blessing bowl and pull out a small metal token embossed with the word RESILIENCE. Why have you drawn it today? What is your reaction? The old black dog has been nipping at me on and off lately. Maybe I have cabin fever from all the cold and snow or maybe my body just needs its walks in order to be able to think straight. I definitely could benefit from the blessing of resilience. Here is my blessing for you the reader and for myself, too.

If your career or friendships have gotten you down,
May you find Divine inspiration to help you rebound.

If emotions or health have taken downwards turns,
May you be raised by the Light that in your heart burns.

If failure has made you want to hide in your bed
May new possibilities begin to form in your head.

May the Spirit of resilience bless you today
And an upward momentum come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment