Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spiritual Lessons

The last few days I feel like I have been going through some sort of spiritual transition. Every where I turn I seem to be confronted with life lessons. At the end of the day, I could really use a spiritual advisor to debrief me, to give me some sense of perspective and context. Right now, I don’t anticipate that happening.

May wisdom sparkle from the heavens, like the sun softly dancing
On the ripples of a gently moving lake.

May you be given courage and tenacity to accomplish those tasks
Which are for your highest good.

May you be surrounded with protection from both the seen
And unseen realms.

May you be able to transform your fear, anger, and hurt
Into that which eventually brings healing and joy.

May you know that God’s love is everywhere and in everything
And God is with you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment